TUTORIAL BY PSCS5; How to make this effect on an edit as a .gif
REQUESTED: we-do submitted: Do you know how to make this? Thank you :*
1. Crop your image to 500px width. I didn’t really put in a specific height but the it turned out to be 526px.
2. Once you’ve cropped your image. Edit it as you would normally edit your pics. I added grain to mine, Filter → Texture → Grain.
3. Click on your background image, you see how it has a lock button. You don’t want that. So click it twice and something will pop up that says “Layer 0” when that pops up just click okay. Now the image is not locked anymore and you are able to move it freely.
4. Now, select the move tool. Drag the image down. Then move the image to right or left . Then you are going to rotate it from the right or left:
5. You are now going to create the 3d effect. Use this tutorial. But for this, you only need one color. And don’t move your 3d layer to the side just yet.
6. Now go to your animation frames and make 3 new layers:
7. Select the first frame on your animation and make the 3d invisible.
8. Select the second frame and go back to your 3d layer and make it visible.
9. Now select the move tool and move the 3d layer to the right or left. I moved mines to the right and I moved it down a little bit, just a little:
10. Go to your 4th frame and move the 3d layer up:
11. Set your timing anywhere in between 0.07-0.1 secs. I used 0.1 secs.
12. To get the soft look on the edges of the pictures. Select the blur tool:
13. Go over the edges:
14. Save it as a .gif and you are all done!